Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Products

Hello Curlies,
I was just thinking of how important it is to have a clear list of the products that are in my current routine, they are as follows:
Shampoo
-Dr.Bronner's Castle Soap(Citrus Orange Scent)
Conditioners
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
-Garnier Fructis Triple Nuttrition
-Tresemme Moisture Rich
-V05 Moisture Milks
*I don't use all of these conditioners together but try to rotate between each of them depending on how my hair feels.
-Deep Conditioners
Garnier Fructis 3 minute undo I normally place a shower cap and leave on for about 20 minutes
Oils
-Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sealants
-Shea butter Unrefined (Butters-n-bars.com)
-Mango Butter Unrefined (Butters-n-bars.com)
Gels
-Kinky Curly Curling Custard
-EcoStyler Olive Oil gel(the green one)
Stylers
-Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-Bee Mine Curly Butter Cream
Leave- ins
-Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment