Sunday, January 23, 2011

I made flax seed gel...again

In an earlier post I told yall that I had made flax seed gel about a year ago and on twitter and the blogs that I follow this gel has been mentioned alot lately. So on Thursday I decided to make a new batch of flax seed gel I used half a cup of flax seeds to one cup of water and I boiled them. While I stirred the seeds after about 10 minutes they started to produce a gel, I used a metal strainer (some use a pair of pantyhose) and then added my grapefruit and rosemary essential oils and a bit of aloe vera gelly and then placed in the fridge. Like I said before yall this products is good for about 2 weeks in the fridge it made alot and I planned on giving some to my mother and sister (with two jars,but I used alot when I did my twist on today!)
XOXO
TwistedMarie


This is the gel, the jar was full before I used it and now it has about half left in it. I guess I have more hair then I had from last year! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment