Thursday, January 20, 2011

I just couldn't wait!!!

Hey yall,
I was at home today wondering if the twist that I have in my hair would be frizz free, defined and hold up for a fab twist out...and I just couldn't keep my hair in those twist for another minute, I felt like a kid on  Christmas morning! So I carefully unraveled the twist and rocked a fab twist out today. I used of course my homemade Hair Buttercream and left a bit of the TJ's Nourish Spa Conditioner on my hair after I rinsed it from my deep condish treatment,and I am in  love. My hair is defined and frizz free which is important for me I am hoping to get 3 day hair or more( crossing my fingers!!!)
XOXO
TwistedMarie
P.S. I am amazed at the items that I have been able to make so far I have Nothin But Butters(A Bit of Sunshine), Hair Buttercream and something that I doubt I would sell but have revisited Flax seed Hair Gel. Oh and by the way tomorrow I will be returning my 30.00 jar of KCCC!!!( I believe that Flax seed Hair Gel works just the same maybe better and at about 2.00 a pound for the seeds...I am in love!!!) *Grinning from ear to ear about my hair and my creations!*

These are just a few pics of my twist out, oh and in the first pic my hair hasn't been dyed it turns red every summer from the sun and then fades during the winter in the summer it is extreme, I while show more pics of it when it heats up here in Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment