Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Hey yall,
Alright so I know I talk about KCCC alot but have yall tried it? KCCC is the best I can't get enough of it but I must say the price is a little hard on my wallet, but the good news is that they do sell it @ Target for 17.99 a buck cheaper than Whole Foods.
My thoughts on KCCC :
Yall it gets rid of the bulk in my hair I love it, my curls are really defined and it doesn't look like a giant frizz ball when I style my hair and let it air dry. But do keep in mind it does take a long time for KCCC to dry and your hair (depending on thickness ) could be dry about 12 hours later. But hey KCCC is worth it and one thing that I can say that I love about it is you can re-wet the hair and get 3rd or 4th day hair after its first application( you can pineapple your hair at night as well for 3rd and 4th day hair) Also KCCC works great on dry twist for me as well. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself and see let me know how it works for you!
XOXO
TwistedMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment