Sunday, January 2, 2011

Routines

Hey Curlies,
It is fairly cold here in Atlanta so I try to make sure that I have a well followed regimine for the season.
Winter 2010
-I co-wash my hair once a week using one of the three conditioners Hello Hydration, Tresemme or Garnier Fructis. About twice a month instead of co-washing alone I will also shampoo with Dr.Bronners just to make sure that I getting all of the products out and working with a clean slate.
-After cowashing I split my hair into four sections and detangle each section with lots of conditioner and then end up with about four big plaits.
-Once I am finish I then wait about 20 minutes to allow some of the water and conditioner to dry up a bit I then add my oils EVCO or EVOO.
-After I apply my oil I will then apply some of the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum and finally either Unrefined Shea or Mango Butter.
-I then place my hair back into these big four plaits wait another 15 minutes and then style. ***See Post under Staple Styles***

No comments:

Post a Comment