Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yesterday's Hair

Hey yall,
So sorry it has been a while since I have posted hair pics, but I have had a lot going on this past week. So tonight I am  posting post that should have been up from the past few days. Anyhoo, Saturday I washed my hair in preparation for this month's henna session. Because I had plans for the next morning I mixed up my henna mix the night before and shampooed with my LUSH bar( which broke in half, but has lasted since the beginning of January) and decided to leave some of the conditioner in because I wanted my hair to be as clean as possible. I put this colorful scarf on which I got from ebay and pulled my damp hair back into a low pony. Once I got up I released it and sprayed it with a little water and went. I guess this would be a wash and go, I normally shingle my hair when I plan on wearing it out, but because I knew I was going to henna I opted for this look. And I am so glad I did because it was so humid in the city that my hair puffed up but I liked the look!
xoxo,
TwistedMarie


No comments:

Post a Comment