Monday, July 11, 2011

Out And About In The City : Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Hey yall,
So yesterday afternoon once Alfredo and I left the Aquarium and the World of Coke we headed over to the Atlanta Cupcake Factory. The day before I was at work wanting a Red Velvet Cupcake and found this place and the reviews made my mouth water. It is a tiny little shop located in the Virgina Highlands and let me tell yall the 20 minutes that we spent driving past the shop ,walking to it and me worrying that my car would get towed because I was parked on the side of the street was worth it! Once we got there on display were the flavors of the day (I think it was 35 of them). I of course chose my Red Velvet and Alfredo had a Strawberry Cupcake. I waited until we got back to the car snapped a picture of it and then enjoyed it(forgetting that I was parked on the side of the road lol). This was such a tasty cupcake not dry at all and the perfect cream cheese frosting. The cupcakes are $2.50 for one which is fine by me because one was enough. I plan on going back soon!
Xoxo,
TwistedMarie
P.S. click the link above for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment