Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review: We Rock Roots RockTHERAPY Oil

Hey yall,
So on twitter last week I saw a tweet that was sent out asking bloggers if they would be interested in doing a product review for RockTHERAY oil by We Rock Roots, and of course I replied with yes and sent my info. On Tuesday before I went to work it was in my mailbox waiting and boy was I excited to get home from work and use it. So here are my results:
RockTHERAPY Oil- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Horsetail herb, Peppermint Essential Oil and let me tell yall these ingredients work well together, the directions said to apply to itchy or dry scalp,or  use as a hot oil treatment. Since I had already co-washed I decided to apply to my scalp since I have been a bit itchy (which I assume is because of the weather) and instantly the tingle started I placed my scarf on and went to sleep. The next morning my ends were smooth and frizz free which I can assume is because the oil is heavy but I don't mind because I have noticed less frizz and  fly- aways. I am going on four days using the oil and have noticed that my frizz has been reduced. So this oil is surely a winner in my book, if you have frizzy hair and dry scalp then give it a try, you will love the results.  The shipping was fast and the prices for there other signature products are very reasonable so I do plan on ordering again! If you are interested in We Rock Roots click the link for more info! :)
xoxo,
TwistedMarie
                                                                  

 
***Disclaimer: This products was sent to me free of charge and the views and opinions expressed are thoughts of mine own to maintain integrity with the readers***

No comments:

Post a Comment