Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Twist out 5 day challenge

Ok so yall saw the pics that I posted on Friday of my recent twist out and I was so in love with the style, I got plenty of compliments on how good my hair looked and last time I twisted my hair I made it to 4th day hair and it still looked good, which got me thinking if I could achieve 5th day hair. So with my fresh twist out on Friday I decided to challenge myself to see if I could keep the style looking good. Let me say my hair lasted and then some. I even didn't have a problem with detangling when I washed my hair today actually it was a breeze and last night I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and rocked that for part of today. I am so surprised that my hair held up so well, because over the past 5 days I did a lot with it: I ran around with Louie at the dog park it was 70 degrees in Atlanta on Sunday, went out Monday and got caught in the rain and woke up Tuesday with a little frizz but nothing my KCSS couldn't fix. So in all yall I believe that my handmade buttercream is a hit! Yay me! See my pics below this was my hair on Sunday after the park.
XOXO
TMarie




No comments:

Post a Comment