Sunday, February 6, 2011

Curly Nikki does Atlanta (ATL Meet Up)!!!

Hey yall,
I am not sure if I ever mentioned to yall but when I was transitioning I searched the web endlessly for blogs and youtube reviews, many years ago I stumbled upon the lovely Curly Nikki and have been laughing out loud with her and the ups and downs she experiences with her natural hair. Well I am proud to tell yall that she will be in Atlanta on the 18th of this month for a meet up and I am too excited! So yall be prepared to hear me talk about how I am getting ready for this meet up in the up coming weeks! Keep an eye out for a follow up to this post because I do plan to show my hair that day and pics from the meet up!!! Check her out yourself at http://www.curlynikki.com/ just click the link!
XOXO
TwistedMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment