Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tangle Teezer

Hey lovelies,
I went to Sally's today to get the most talked about product on the market the "Tangle Teezer" and have been hearing so many good things about it so I decided to pick it up. When I walked into Sally's I looked around for it and didn't see it, I walked up to the counter and said "I'm looking for ..." and was cut off in the middle of my sentance the lady behind the counter blurted out and said "it's sold out girl we didn't expect for yall curlies to love it as much as yall did, give us a few weeks to restock ok!" I almost walked away because she cut me off but once I realized what she said I smiled and said "it must really be popular!" So there yall have it, they will be restocking them soon. But I did pick up some Eco styler with Morrocan Argan oil, keep an eye out for the review yall!
XOXO
TwistedMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment