Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Am Such A Product Junkie!!!

Hey yall,
Despite all my attempts to avoid the fact that SheaMoisture was introduced to Walgreens this week and endless tweets and blog post about how the products would be on sale for bogo this week, I had just about managed to stay strong and keep away from purchasing. But yesterday a tweet caught my eye stating that if SheaMoisture was sold out in stores, it could still be purchased online and get this the shipping was free. I tried to ignore this and before I knew it, I woke up earlier then usual today and was on my way to Walgreens before work. I walked into the store and headed straight for the beauty section and right on the shelf was the very last two jars of SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I quickly grabbed them from the shelf and bolted to the checkout counter when I got to the front the lady commented on how adorable my hair was and then asked "What is this? A hair smoothie?" I laughed and tried to explain to her how popular it was and that I had to have it because it was sold out everywhere and she just laughed at me. Once I got in the car I let out a "I got the last two! Yes!" Driving into work all I could think in my head was "Hello, my name is TwistedMarie, and I am a Product Junkie!"
XOXO
TwistedMarie (Product Junkie since 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment