Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chunky Hair

Hey yall,
So it has been a few days since my last post about my henna and indigo treatment. I must say that I have gotten a few comments on how dark my hair looks and I love it. Well last night after hanging out I came home and decided to re-twist my hair I pulled half up and the rest down. I used a little bit of water so I could work with my hair and then some of the SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. This morning when I woke up I took out the twist and noticed that my hair was not tightly twisted. Once I got to work, my hair was slightly big but it looked like a cross between a wash and go and a twist out because it is really defined but also chunky. I must admit I love the look and am hoping to be able to repeat it on Wednesday my next wash day. See the pics below.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie
Ok so yall know I am mine own camera woman excuse the angle on this pic!

I see the brown(red) in my hair coming back, maybe I should stop fighting my red hair, this is as dark as the indigo will make it. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment