Sunday, May 8, 2011

Twist Takedown From My Jasmin and Henna Fluff- Eaze

Hey yall,
So first I want to go back and apologize for whatever reason the other day I was confusing the name, it is LUSH: Jasmin and Henna Fluff- Eaze so forgive for mixing the name up. Anyhoo, I snapped a few pics yesterday and wanted to share them with yall. It was such a busy day I was so tired once I got home I dozed off and forgot to post them, yesterday my sister and I took my Mom out for Mother's day to see Jumping the Broom (great funny movie, go see it if you haven't already!) My hair still smelled great yesterday when I took down my twist my Mom kept asking what smell did I have on in the car!
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

It looks shorter because I made the twist too tight but oh well, it will loosen up in a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment