Monday, June 11, 2012

Braid Out With Flax Seed Gel Part II

So I finally took my braids done on Saturday and I loved my braid out! Yesterday David and I went to Amicolola Falls for a hike and got caught in the rain but we had a blast! It is about an hour from Atlanta in the Georgia Mountains and we really ruffed it we had no gps signal, cell signal or snacks lol. We had a great time and I was so glad that I kept my hair in the braids that I put back in Saturday night because it poured down raining the whole time. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

 This was part of about 600 hundred stairs to the top of the mountain

 David and I stopped along the way to the Falls to take a pic it was pouring

 I looked so unprepared I threw this sweater on to beat the rain   This was actually the middle of the Falls, I believe it is 800 ft up
 This was my braid out after I finally took the braids out

No comments:

Post a Comment