Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday To Me

Hey yall,
I know it has been a while but I came back with lots of pics. So last week was my birthday and as I mentioned before my birthday dinner was on the Saturday before my birthday and then I went on vacation from work and I am proud to say that I haven't done much of anything. My braid out was fab that Saturday as yall can see in the third pic. But I also have to admit that I haven't washed or done anything else with my hair since two weeks ago. So at this moment I am sitting with a pre-poo mixture on my hair and I plan to wash it out later band my hair and get ready to install a set of  mini twists for this weekend, which will most likely stay in until after New Year's at least. Stay tuned for the second post for more pics.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie
P.S. I am 26 years young...time really flies lol




***Ok the first pic is a bouquet of roses from my sister that she gave me on my birthday, they are so pretty they don't even look real . The second pic is my good friend/ co-worker Taija and her boyfriend and she is gonna be a Mommy soon I can't wait (I hope it is a girl...she will be such a little diva) The third pic is of course me and my braid out a little blurry I know and of course  David(we had all been drinking at this point lol) The last pic hmm...should I really explain it!?!? Well that is shots of sake, my sister's best friend and get this our waiter... he took shots with us lol smh I know only at Rusan's in Atlanta( that is a different post lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment