Monday, October 31, 2011

One Fab Braid Out!!!!

Hey yall,
So Saturday night after I rinsed my hair I decided to try out the Shea Moisture Curling Souffle now I have heard a lot of mixed reviews on this product some have loved it and others have said it left their hair feeling like a grease ball. So I headed to Target and decided to try it myself, I thought if I hate it completely I can always return it. So I decided to do a braid out since they don't normally hold well on my hair I did 11 braids total with a part straight down the middle( it is more of a permanent part since that is how I wear my hair) Anyhoo, I am normally heavy handed with products but since this one had a set similar to firm jello I decided to apply it lightly. Once I finished braiding I placed my bonnet on and went to sleep. Of course as with all my braid outs my hair was still wet when I woke up(well damp) so I sat under the dryer for 20 minutes and then took my hair down before leaving home. I love the results yall I had a very defined braid pattern and my hair felt very moisturized and fluffy. Once I got home last night from dinner I re-braided the braids with no extra product and went to bed. So I can tell yall I learned an important lesson just because something works for someone else's hair ( or doesn't) will not mean that you will have the same results so try it if you want, but let me know how it works for yall!!! I adore the results and at 12 dollars it is a great styler :)
Xoxo,
TwistedMarie



No comments:

Post a Comment