Monday, August 22, 2011

Eyeshadow look #2

Hey Folks,
So Friday was Alfredo's going away party and even though I didn't want him to leave I put on some eyeshadow and a smile and partied it up with him and my old co-workers. This look was pretty easy I created a smokey eye look with the palette below from MAC. The colors from left to right are: Paradisco, Trax, Arena and Shadowy Lady. I love this palette because the colors are really natural and I can wear them everyday in so many different combinations. So for this look below I used Arena as a base and then swept Paradisco and Trax over my whole eye and then used Shadowy Lady to smoke out the look. I wore it to work during the day and got tons of compliments. I created this palette myself while at the MAC store but any of these colors can be purchased separately. I even filled in my own brows and must say I am proud of myself since I tend to over tweeze them lol. I wore the twists down and as you can see they are a frizzy mess and coming out this weekend.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie


No comments:

Post a Comment