Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Birthday Looks

So my birthday was on last Thursday and I had a great night out at dinner with my family and then on Sunday I hit the town with my friends at a Tapas Bar downtown. I of course partied a little hard so I wasn't able to snap a lot of pics but here are some pics below.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

P.S. For my second look I did a three strand twist out using Herbal Essence Honey I'm Strong Conditioner full review coming soon!




So the first pic is the look I wore for my actual birthday on Thursday. The second is my free gift from Sephora for my birthday, the third is my gifts from my family: a sweater, Hello Kitty Steering Wheel Cover and a MAC eyeshadow palette (Holiday Collection). The last picture is David and I at my party out with my friends this may have been the only picture that he and I took together, we had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment