Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Product Junkie Alert: Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo

I swear Shea Moisture has the longest names for there products lol, but there items just keep getting better and better. This shampoo worked great for my dry and dirty hair. Of course it doesn't sud up like a typical shampoo but  I have grown use to that and it hasn't bothered me.

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo's claim to fame :
Our gentle, all-natural shampoo will help soften,moisturize and repair damaged, over-processed hair 

So I really do feel like this was a accurate description to what it did for my hair, the smell of course was the same as that masque that I use by this part of the line and it is a keeper. I grabbed this shampoo on sale this week at CVS for 8.99, this will be in rotation for sure. 

XOXO,
TwistedMarie

P.S. This is my second day ponytail I shampooed with Shea Moisture, Conditioned with Organix Macadamia Oil and used EcoStyler for hold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment