Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stretched Hair Is Best!

Hey yall,
So I must say I have learned something about my hair in the past three weeks it is at it's best when stretched. I have been wearing my hair in a braid out for almost two weeks and I must say that I love it. I have been able to keep those annoying SSK(single strand knots ) at bay.I plan on co-washing my hair this weekend and then also doing what I did last weekend and keep my hair protected under my beanie. The weather has still been like crazy here either it is unseasonably warm or raining. So last weekend I braided my hair at night like I normally do and then put my bonnet on over it and donned a chunky beanie, the entire weekend until it was time for me to go back to work. I love keeping my hair in this manner, as much as I love to chat up hair with another curly, transitioner or even relaxed. I like to give myself a break and chill out.Don't get me wrong I could talk hair all day and night but sometimes when I am out with others they kind of look at me strange when I give someone my whole regimen rundown. Especially when I am hanging out and trying to relax or enjoying a nice outing.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

P.S. How are you wearing your hair lately? Have any of you ever wanted to keep your hair "hidden" when you are trying to relax? Leave your comments in the box below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment