Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Henna Gloss

Hey Curlies,
I did a henna gloss this weekend and I am beyond in love with the results. The other day I was looking in the freezer for something and remembered that I still had somne henna paste from October so I did a little research to see if it was still good to use and most of what I saw said that the henna would actually leave a better stain. So I mixed it with about a cup of conditioner (TJ Nourish) and left it on my hair overnight. I guess I didn't tie the plastic bags on tight enough because I woke up the next morning with some henna on my hands lol. It was such a breeze to wash it out I only need to rinse for 20 minutes instead of my usual 45 minutes to an hour when I use just henna. I still felt that the henna gloss left my hair feeling stronger. I can say that I plan to do these henna glosses more often and hope to get another one in within the next month or so. The pic below is my hair this morning after taking my braids out I used the same 12 braids as usual on damp hair in four sections.
Xoxo,
TwistedMarie
P.S. Have any of you Curlies done a henna gloss? Please share your comments, tips and recipes below! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment