Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Hair The Past Few Days

Hey lovlies,
I apologize it has been a while since my last post, I know that I was supposed to report back since my braid out but things have been crazy for me. Well the braid out lasted until about Wednesday when I woke up and my hair started to look flat, I used my same night time routine as my twist outs but it simply didn't work. I feel like maybe my hair was already flat to begin with because of the small braids that I used, so I am thinking of maybe doing another just to test the bigger braids. So on Wednesday I decided that I would do a dry twist out with the Garnier Fructis Cream Gel and let me say my hair did not like it one bit, on Friday when I took down my twist my hair just kind of laid on the top of my head. So Saturday I attempted to wear a wet ponytail since it was rainy out and well...that only produced a frizz ball mess. Yesterday was wash day for me so being unsure of what my next move would be for my hair I simply pulled it into a low pony and banded it.
XOXO
TwistedMarie



Friday Morning hair

Friday night hair pulled in a bun

Saturday hair (the makings of a frizz, tangled mess!)


Monday night banded ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment