Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Did a Braid- out

Hey yall,
So remember the other day I told yall that I was going to attempt to do a braid out on my hair? Well I did and I must say that I adore the results. What I did to achieve this look was wash my hair with my shampoo bar and then use my solid conditioner bar from LUSH. Once I allowed my hair to air dry a little I then proceeded to place my hair in about 20 tight braids (the same placement that I use for my twist). I will admit that the take down was a bit long, it took about 15 minutes, my twist take down is normally 5 minutes or less. See the pics below, I will be attempting to wear this style until Saturday lets hope my hair holds up...I will report back to yall soon!
XOXO
TwistedMarie





1 comment:

  1. your hair is so beautiful and healthy---and your smile is simply beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete