1) one day I will master a roller set on my hair I just need to keep at it.
2) dry sets for twists and braids always give me the best results.
3) polishing my nails two hours before bed is a big no no!
4) I stepped out of my comfort zone for 10 out of the 12 months this year and it felt great. I have always been such a planner and am learning to allow myself to live life more, relax and enjoy it!
5) I will never apologize for my insane makeup and nail polish collection...once a product junkie always a product junkie.
6) I have about 4 friends and until this year did I realize less is better...they have become my family
7) although I love a beat face(makeup) and a fresh mani...a smile may be my favorite thing to wear everyday.
8) we all have flaws but I have learned to accept them and love them (some days I stumble)
9) I'm a homebody and can really enjoy myself at home but still enjoy getting dolled up and seeing the town.
10) brunch is awesome and I need to figure out a way to have it everyday.
I hope you guys have an awesome and amazing New Year!