Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End Of the Year Ramblings and 6th Day Hair

So 2014 is coming to a close and I have to say that it has been an amazing year! I have truly learned so much and just want to thank each and everyone of you that read, comment and share my blog with people everyday! I remember when I first posted an entry and then when I felt like I was talking to myself(before I discovered blog statistics) lol. But you guys have been amazing and I wanted to post my famous list of things that 2014 has taught  me. 
1) one day I will master a roller set on my hair I just need to keep at it. 
2) dry sets for twists and braids always give me the best results.
3) polishing my nails two hours before bed is a big no no! 
4) I stepped out of my comfort zone for 10 out of the 12 months this year and it felt great. I have always been such a planner and am learning to allow myself to live life more, relax and enjoy it! 
5) I will never apologize for my insane makeup and nail polish collection...once a product junkie always a product junkie.
6) I have about 4 friends and until this year did I realize less is better...they have become my family
7) although I love a beat face(makeup) and a fresh mani...a smile may be my favorite thing to wear everyday.
8) we all have flaws but I have learned to accept them and love them (some days I stumble)
9) I'm a homebody and can really enjoy myself at home but still enjoy getting dolled up and seeing the town. 
10) brunch is awesome and I need to figure out a way to have it everyday.
I hope you guys have an awesome and amazing New Year! 
Xo,
TwistedMarie 

No comments:

Post a Comment