Sunday, March 16, 2014

Flat Twist And A Braided Ponytail

So I'm still recovering from that roller set, I deep conditioned my hair last night and then washed it this morning. I used my new love GVP Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner" and Ecostyler gel. First off I used a old school conditioning cap that I picked up from the beauty supply store. My friend wanted me to install Marley twist in her hair and while she grabbed the hair I roamed the aisle and found this cap. Anyhoo, once I got home last night I put some of the Koilsbynature into my hair pulled it in a high bun and put the cap on. I slept in it for about 8 hours and then washed my hair. It was so soft and super easy to detangle, I was in and out of the shower in 20 minutes. So I wanted to do something quick with my hair and did this style below. See the pics below and keep an eye out for the review. 
XOXO,
TwistedMarie 


No comments:

Post a Comment