Friday, January 31, 2014

Stepping Out Of My Comfort Zone:January

So a few posts ago I talked about how I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try new things for 2014. Well this month I decided to try yoga, it's something I have always been interested in but never tried since I felt that you had to be super skinny. At the beginning of the month I signed up for a class in my neighborhood and then went to another class with a few of my friends. It was such an awesome experience because it teaches you how to breathe of course you may not be able to do all the poses that are shown, but with time my flexibility has improved greatly. And since everyone is concentrating on there breathing no one is worried about if you look silly or can do the poses right. I have taken four classes this month and plan to continue it. Stay tuned for next month!
XOXO,
TwistedMarie



 
                Image from google 

No comments:

Post a Comment