Friday, March 29, 2013

Three Strand Twists vs. Braids

So I got a few emails and a comment about what the difference is between these two. I know that everybody assumes that they are the same, but there is a big difference. Three strand twists involve three pieces of hair that you wrap one piece around the other two. With braiding it is the same three pieces of hair but you are braiding them into each other pulling hair from the left to the right.When I do a three strand twist out my hair is more tightly curled. With a braid out my hair has a wavy pattern and will hang more than a twist out. I have learned a long time ago that braid outs stretch my hair more. But three strand twists have more hair in a twists so they don't take so long to do on my hair. I hope this makes sense to everyone that was wondering what the difference is, it's a bit hard to explain without showing y'all. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend. Also Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it!
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment