Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello Fall

So I know it seems that I have been a bit M.I.A but I promise I am not trying this on purpose. I have recently started a new role(got a promotion) and am trying to adjust to my new schedule and of course coordinate with everybody else around me so my post have been far, few and in between. Nothing is really new with me or my hair I wore my hair in a single braid all last week and did a few makeup and nail looks see the pic below. For my hair currently,  I co- washed Sunday afternoon and  two strand twisted with my own mix of unrefined shea butter and pure aloe vera gel. I have worn the twists for the past two days and plan to take them down for a twist out tomorrow so stay tuned for pics.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie
P.S. I forgot to tell y'all that I have lost 3 pounds only 7 more to go before my b-day ( I am really hoping that I can exceed 10 lbs of weight loss!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment