Thursday, December 29, 2011

Twist Two and A Half Weeks Old

Hey yall,
I know it has been a while since I have blogged but since I am wearing my hair in twists I haven't done much with them. It has been raining like crazy in Atlanta so they have had some major shrinkage ( the went from boob length to shoulder length tmi, sorry I know lol). I haven't styled them much but I to have a cute style planned for next week so stay tuned. Ok so the pics are from Christmas my mom and I went to South Carolina but I spent Christmas morning with David. The first pic is David and I on Christmas morning. The second is my mom, aunt and cousin. The third, is myself and my uncle he is so funny I swear he cracks everybody up. ***Sorry this post is so late, I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and Happy New Year!!!***

XOXO,
TwistedMarie




No comments:

Post a Comment