Sunday, October 25, 2015

Twist Out Fail...Revamped

So last Sunday afternoon I washed my hair and then placed it in 12 twists in hopes of a super cute twist out the next day. I figured that since I washed my hair earlier in the day and didn't use too much product that I would be good to go for the next day. Well that didn't work as planned, I was at my desk at work and my best friend came over to tell me hey...she walked up and asked if everything was ok. Knowing her I answered and said yes but saw that she had a very puzzled look on her face. She burst into laughter and said ummm grab a mirror and there it was a fro on one side of my head and the other side with perfectly twisted out hair lol. All I could do was laugh as well and beg her to help me twist it up so I could at least make it through the rest of the work day. I came home and then braided my back into those same 12 braids...and rocked them the whole week. One of my friends had a bridal shower this weekend and when I took the braids down I hoped that my braid out would be well defined and on point...and for my sake it was. Peep the pics below! 
Xo,
եwistedʍarie
PS I'm not mad in these pics I promise...it's just somewhat awkward taking selfies in traffic...I swore the both days I snapped these a car was right next to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment