Sunday, June 28, 2015

Curls, Kinks and A Bun!

It's been hot like past 100 with the heat index, so I knew that twist outs would need to be on a shelf for the next few months. So I've been contemplating biting the bullet and buying kinky curly for my wash and gos. Which I don't do often because one it takes forever for my hair to dry and two it seems that once it dries it's huge. So I figured I would at least try it one last time with ecostyler before taking that 60 dollar plunge (I need the big jar and all the other items for this beast lol!) so here we go half up and half down with a little bun. I actually love the volume and also that my hair still has movement. I also love the shrinkage, it's too hot to have hair down my back. So maybe look forward to a wash n go summer from the girl who loves a twist out!!! 
Xo,
TwistedMarie  

No comments:

Post a Comment