Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Perm Rod Set

So Friday night I set my hair on perm rods, I knew that it would take forever for my hair to dry so I decided to only spray each section with water that I set on the rod so my hair was only damp enough to rod it. I used the Lottabody Wrap Me foaming mousse and a bit of Pink Ecostyler gel. It took me about an hour to rod my hair and I used about 40 rods( I know it's a lot but I have a lot of hair lol) I left the rods in all weekend(Sunday night I went to Walmart and gave not one care as I shopped with my pink rods lol). My hair lasted a day and a half we woke up to snow and sleet this morning in Atlanta so I pulled it into a high ponytail and weathered the storm. But my bestie shot a good pic of my hair yesterday at work. Now I'm gonna rock a wash and go for the rest of the week...details to come. 
Xx,
Twistedmarie 




No comments:

Post a Comment