Sunday, June 8, 2014

Revisiting The Wash n Go: Summer Edtion

So I know I did a wash in go last year in September but one in the warmer months seemed like it would be the perfect challenge. I had a braid out earlier this week that couldn't hold up in this heat,so I pulled my hair into a high ponytail for a few days. Yesterday I was in desperate need of a good wash so I did just that. I had also picked up the Eco styler gel in Pink for curls and waves and decided to give it a try.  Below is my hair at about 60% dry. Last night I pulled it into a pineapple, another thing that I haven't done in years and put a large bonnet on my hair. My hair where protected and I was able to sleep comfortably I might even revisit the satin pillow case. I say all of this because when I first big chopped I wanted the wash and go to work for me but it didn't. But I now think the reason it didn't work was because I didn't know the right gels to use and my nighttime routine was for longer hair. I'm hoping that I can get at least 5 day hair out of this wash and go...if I do this maybe my summer staple.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie   

No comments:

Post a Comment