Sunday, September 22, 2013

Re-Visiting The Wash n Go

As usual today is wash day and I have been wanting to do something new with my hair, it seems that I have worn it in the same ponytail (with a few variations)for the past few weeks. So I needed to pick up some more Eco styler gel and decided to grab the Krystal kind. I figured that I change my shampoos and conditioners so why not switch up my gel. I co- washed my hair with Tresemme Flawless Curls in about 10 sections. I then started to rake the Eco styler gel through my hair in the same ten sections, the who thing took about an hour and a half to complete (co-washing and raking the gel through) My hair is about 80 percent dry and I am loving that there is zero frizz and poofiness. Below are pictures of my hair once I finished, I will check back in tomorrow once it is completely dry. 
XOXO,
TwistedMarie 



No comments:

Post a Comment