Thursday, May 23, 2013

Braided Up

***I wrote this post weeks ago, but it didn't publish. This is my post about the mini braids...sorry :( ***
So I have been wanting to do a set of mini twists for the longest, so Saturday morning I woke up and washed my hair and sat in front of the tv for what would be a long day. As soon as I started I didn't like the way the twists looked so I grabbed my blow dryer and lightly with low heat blew my hair out. I went back to my spot on the couch and at 9am decided to do mini braids. I have never done them before, when I first went natural I put my hair in some small braids and loved the look. These braids took me 11 hours and I was so excited to finish them. I plan on leaving them in for about 6 weeks. See the pictures below
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment