Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Coffee, Bad Weather and High Buns

Hey yall,
I know the title sounds insane but let me explain. Friday afternoon the weather was warm and breezy. David and I made plans to go out and get this I actually put on a dress. Well fast forward two hours and it is high winds, rain and thunder a tornado actually touched down a few miles from my house. Well me being the chicken that I am, made a promise that I wouldn't be washing my hair that night because I didn't want to be in the shower and have the power go out. So in comes the high bun. I freaking love FSG I still had great hold and definition so I pulled my hair up. Saturday afternoon it was cold out so David and I stopped into the best little coffee house and passed the afternoon. I plan to make some more FSG this weekend and wash my hair for a twist out
Xoxo,
TwistedMarie







No comments:

Post a Comment