Friday, July 19, 2013

Pre Pooing with Vatika Oil

So my simple braid and side bun updo lasted this whole week and I am sure that I could have worn it for a few more days but I decided that tomorrow will be my wash day since I don't have any plans. Even though my hair was stretched in this style and still detangled I decided to give my hair some tlc. I can't remember the last time I have done a henna treatment so pre-pooing sounded like a great idea. I applied Vatika oil which is coconut oil with henna, lemon and amla. I applied the oil to my ends and scalp and then pulled my hair into a high bun and covered with a plastic cap. Pre-pooing is a great way to add moisture to your hair before washing and also helps greatly with the detangling process. Stay tuned for my results.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie 
P.S this is a picture of my hair after I applied the Vatika oil and before pulling into the bun and adding the plastic cap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment