Sunday, November 18, 2012

DIY Makeup Vanity For Less Than $50

So as you guys know I am a bit obsessed with makeup and my collection has outgrew my space in the bathroom, so I have been searching for an inexpensive makeup vanity. I have searched everywhere and was not able to find anything that was less than 300 bucks and of course I was not willing to spend that much so I figured that I could make one for much less. I jumped in the car last Saturday and headed to Ikea, I picked up the desk for 20 dollars, the mirror for 10 dollars and a HD lamp for 10 bucks(plus tax, that brought me to a total of 42 dollars and some change). The whole desk took me about 3 hours to put together those directions are insane( lol)! Anyhoo, I was very pleased with how it turned out the jars that I keep my brushes in cost me nothing since I recycled them instead of throwing them away!
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

P.S. I took my mini twists out they held up good for 30 plus days and I plan on rocking a bun for Thanksgiving, my birthday is next week and I'm still not sure how I will wear my hair :(


No comments:

Post a Comment