Monday, August 22, 2011

Out And About In The City: Sheridan's Frozen Custard

Hey yall,
So Saturday was a very chill type of day, I had made plans to spend the day with my family since I haven't seen them all since a few weeks ago. So we went for lunch and then to Sheridan's Frozen Custard and it is amazing. It has been around for a few years and my family and I have always enjoyed having it as a special treat on a hot day. Custard is a creamy, cold desert that doesn't taste like ice cream and comes in either chocolate or vanilla. I had the vanilla below with fresh strawberries and my sister a Royal turtle with chocolate, hot fudge, caramel and salted pecans. My Mother watched us enjoy since she is doing Weight Watcher's and my nephew had just plain chocolate his favorite. I believe they have several locations but this is the only one in the metro area click the link for more details.
XOXO,
TwistedMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment